cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Ascension Theme Header Media Not Working

Hello,

I am needing an answer to a question that others might have. If they use go daddy one of their stock themes might be Ascension. Ascension has a lot of options that help make an overall website responsive and nice looking. I personally am enjoying developing on it and would recommend it to others. It also works well with beaver builder.

My question that I have for the community is this...

Q: In my header media option under 'customize' the image banner is not displaying fully. When I upload the image (which is a similar size to one of the stock images that comes as a preset with the website) it only shows a small 'banner size' portion of the image. Something the size of a banner on your facebook page (even smaller than that actually). How do I fix this so that I can see my entire image????

Also as a follow up question I would love to know how to get rid of the Navigation Title that shows up in the header as well.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Ascension Theme Header Media Not Working

Tdurran3 - I am having the same issue. Have you had a response?

As a workaround, I was thinking about creating a video, suggested size is 2400x1300.

Thanks for posting this issue. I'm unsure how to get resolution to issues with the ASCENSION theme.

Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Ascension Theme Header Media Not Working

@BTGsolutions @tdurran3 

In order to make the specific changes to the theme, you would have to adjust the CSS to display the dimensions of the picture the way you want. If you don't know how to do that, you may want to hire a developer or a designer to help you out.

As a designer, I would suggest you check out the GeneratePress theme. It's a very customizable theme that's optimized for fast loading. In combination with something like Beaver Builder or Elementor, I think you will find it superior to most basic themes in a lot of ways.

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community