cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Audio Embedded in page return as a link (page built using Beaver Builder and Wordpress)

I built a page with an audio file embedded using Wordpress and Beaver Builder.   However, after the page is published, it return as a link in the page.   The audio file was display as a player in Beaver Builder, but as a link after published.

Anyone experienced the same before ?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Audio Embedded in page return as a link (page built using Beaver Builder and Wordpress)

@mflam2004 

With WordPress, things of that nature are typically caching issues. Try clearing your cache or opening the site in an incognito/private window. If it shows correctly it was likely just a caching issue.

If that doesn't correct your problem, please give us some further info such as the website address so we can all take a look.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community