Let's do a little troubleshooting....
When this happens it is most likely due to a conflict of some sort. Have you added any custom snippets to any of your PHP files recently? Uploaded any new plugins? Here's where I would start:
=> Login via FTP and rename your plugins folder in wp-content from: plugins to: pluginsOLD. This will deactivate all plugins. See if you can now edit and click on things.
=> If you can you know a plugin is the bad actor. Stay in your dashboard and go back in via FTP and reinstate the pluginsOLD to plugins. Now you can go into your dashboard and reactivate plugins one-by-one to determine the culprit.
Thank you, but I don't add/remove/change anything in wordpress. Disabled all plugins and still can not edit anything!
Note: I've tried STFP backup all html and database and running in localhost then I can edit normally. I think problem from godaddy side.
Maybe it is your theme? Try switching to the default WordPress theme (Twenty Seventeen) and see if you still have issues. If you still have issues -- deactivate all plugins while the default WordPress theme is active to see if this persists.
If no WordPress core files have been modified, then it's got to be a plugin or the theme.
What theme was it you were initially using?
By the way, one of the things I did by error was in the Page Builder settings, adjusted "General Settings", and edited the Page Builder permissions, which I thought was stopping anyone who I gave permission to, to only allow the front end of the website. It seems I had actually blocked myself, as I no longer had a + symbol to click to add the modules I wanted to my new and existing pages.
In the process, I'd deactivated all the settings, which helped in the sense of eliminating what might have been there, but when I activated them one-by-one, I found page builder settings again, and that was what gave me a giggle (after pulling out a few wads of hair, and telling my computer I was going to send it to the big plastic garbage tip in the sea) when I realised my error and that I had restricted all users (namely me) from using the back end. Now the back end is free, I feel more of a "regular" user.