cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Can't log into WP Admin after changing password

Please help...

Everything was fine with my WPAdmin a few hours ago. Fifteen minutes later, however, I was and am still unable to log in to WPAdmin again due to an "incorrect password" message. The issue remains even after changing my WP password.

So I now have no access to my dashboard or any other WP contents there. I have tried numerous suggestions in troubleshooting lists to no avail. And strangely, my most recent 10 or 12 posts are missing from my website: https://HisOwnHeartMinistries.com.

Thank you for any input,

Carole

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Missing posts and rejected credentials

Hi @cahallyburton,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues logging into your WP Admin! Here's a link to a post where someone had the same issue and also a link to suggestions on how to troubleshoot login issues. Hope this helps! Please come back and let us know. Thanks much!

Rachel

Solution

Thanks, Rachel. I had actually seen the linked article but ended up with tech support anyway. 😉

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @cahallyburton,

What did our team tell you was the issue and how was it resolved? It would be great if you could share for others to see in the future in case they have the same issue. Thanks!

Rachel

I would LOVE to give you some info, but tech didn't explain. Just fixed the problem from their end with no help from me.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to hear that we helped you to get it fixed @cahallyburton. Take care!

Rachel