cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cannot reply to emails from wordpress contact form

Hi,

I am having problems with my email using the contact form 7 plug in for wordpress. I have my wordpress email configured in my apple mail server. I can send and receive emails independently there just fine. However, when I receive emails from my contact form and try to reply to them, they show as sent in my server but are not being received by recipients.  I have tried adding the smtp plug in for word press and it has not worked. 

Considering these recipients are potential clients it is very frustrating to find they have not been receiving my responses for the last several months. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Cannot reply to emails from wordpress contact form

Hey @aimes555,

Sorry to hear you've been having trouble with responding back to your form submissions. To clarify, you're saying the email replied to is being sent from Apple; not your WordPress hosting, correct? Have you reached out to Apple regarding this issue if that is the case? 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Highlighted

Re: Cannot reply to emails from wordpress contact form

Hi,

The reply email is being sent from my go daddy hosted email through the mail app on my mac book. 

I hadn't reached out to apple because it hadn't occurred to me as that could be a way to solve the issue. As all of my other emails are being sent and replied to just fine, it doesn't seem like the issue is with Apple.