cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Change domain pending

Last week, I change the primary domain of my Wordpress site, normally it will work in some minutes. But this time it does not. Have anyone faced this issue and please help me to solve it. 

Screenshot: 

Thank you for reading my post. Sorry my bad english.

11 REPLIES 11
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Change domain pending

Hey, @xnetdalat. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community!

This is probably an issue with your account. It's not likely that any advice given here on the forums will help you get past this. You may be able to get into the WordPress install by making sure the domain change was made within the database tables (via phpMyAdmin), but that won't likely fix the pending change issue.  For that, you'll probably need to get in contact with our 24/7 support team. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

I get this problem too. can i solve this by myself

Hi AreeSu, I recently got the same issue too. Did you resolve the problem? If you did, could please tell me how did you solve this problem?

New

Same issue here "Change domain pending" has been stuck at 50% for over 12 hours to "release" the domain so I can then re-point it to the new site. Supposedly there is a ticket and Admins who are fixing it -- I've been waiting over 12 hours for this to be resolved. Ended my THIRD long call with support when I heard, "...well sir, what do you expect me to do?"
THIS IS INSANE, I NEED THE SITE LIVE FOR MY CLIENT!

Highlighted

Facing same issue. How did yours get fixed? What do I need to do on my end or should I contact support team?

New

i am having the same problem now? What should I do? It seems like the customer service is not really 24/7. Numbers for the philippines is not working

Hey @mque12,

Sorry to hear you're encountering this issue. Our live support teams are the best option to address this type of error as our hosting team can help review what is causing the status to be stuck at 50% (especially if it's been like this for several hours). 

Our live support phone teams are 24/7, but if you're having trouble getting through to our teams in the Philippines then you should try calling from a local Land line. I understand a few users in that area find this the best solution to getting through if their mobile or internet phone providers are not letting them connect. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Same issue. It's frustrating to spend time on things as simple (and as stupid!) as this. I could easily update DNS records myself. It seems the situation happens after you choose "use one of my domains" with auto-update of the DNS, which got stuck on 50% mark.

3r-r.png

Please advise ASAP since its our company website. We just start our company and if you could help put something like maintenance while we are waiting for you good support. Please help!

Change domain pending

Same issue

it take a long time and can not remove this out of my wp basic package

I can not contact godaddy hotline support at vietnam. 

please advise me something. 

Not sure if the problem is the same for everyone, but here's what I discovered:

I had recently transferred my domain and did not reset the Name Servers to the default. Once I reset them, GoDaddy was able to disable a bad plugin temporarily and restore the site. Thank you GoDaddy support! It took about 20 minutes and all is right with the world!