cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Changing Color of 'Continue Reading' Link on Blog

The 'Continue Reading' link for our blog entries is displaying in a black font. This is problematic as the background for the page is also black. Where might I go to make that change? I can figure out where to change the colors for just about everything else, but I can't find this specific setting. We're using the Mins theme.

I've included two screen caps - the first is how the page appears now. On the second, I highlighted the 'Continue Reading' link. Thanks in advance for anyone that can point me in the right direction!

- SteveSBANCA Screen Cap 1.jpgSBANCA Screen Cap 2.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Changing Color of 'Continue Reading' Link on Blog

Hey there @SBANCA 

See if this'll work for you:

In WP Admin, Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Colors -> Content.

See if you can update the font color for the link there and if that corrects the issue.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

New

Thanks for the reply @MrVapor . The path you suggest shows how to change the link color on the site proper, but it appears the blog has its own settings, and I can't seem to find those. Any ideas?

Super User III
Super User III

@SBANCA 

Honestly, no, not without logging in and digging around myself. It could be a plugin or some other customization that's causing it. Sorry.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community