cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Designing with WordPress vs Website Builder

Is it possible to design a website on Godaddy using word press instead of their custom program? Finding some things that we want to do with the site limiting?

eg move the location of our company logo..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Designing with WordPress vs Website Builder

Yes, the website builder platform is designed to be quick and easy, but it is not the right fit for everyone.  If you've already added the domain to the website this would need to be removed before you can add it to a different type of hosting.  This can be done by simply switching to one of the free temporary domains provided by the website builder.

Depending on your needs an preferences you could use WordPress Hosting or you can get a cPanel plan and install WordPress into it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Designing with WordPress vs Website Builder

Yes, the website builder platform is designed to be quick and easy, but it is not the right fit for everyone.  If you've already added the domain to the website this would need to be removed before you can add it to a different type of hosting.  This can be done by simply switching to one of the free temporary domains provided by the website builder.

Depending on your needs an preferences you could use WordPress Hosting or you can get a cPanel plan and install WordPress into it.

View solution in original post