cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Economy Linux Hosting with cPanel

HELLO!

I've recently had my Economy Web Hosting Linux expire. I was not interested in paying for that service. It was a WORDPRESS hosted site apparently. 

You've disabled the account - however - 

YOU DID NOT bundle the data and email me XML or any sort of option to keep all my content. Thats an oversite on Godaddy's part!

the site was > www.creativemf.com - and it was UP for nearly two years via your (Economy Web Hosting Linux) offering.

YES< I realise to YOU its merely an incenitive offereing to a random client - but to me I've got important content lost to your oversight. 

Lets FIX this problem.

Kind Regards,

B Koranache

646-801-2784

###

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Economy Linux Hosting with cPanel

Hi @creativemf,

That's odd because I still see your site!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Economy Linux Hosting with cPanel

Hi @creativemf. Sorry to hear you're having a difficult time with your hosting. As @Anonymous</a> mentioned, the site appears to be up currently. We're not trying to give you a hard time, but it's not clear what the overall issue is. 

Please know that this is not a support forum. If you need account specific help, please get in touch with our customer care team.  You can reach them at any of the numbers listed here. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (MST) on the United States - English version of our Help page. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.