cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Getting Started

Economy Windows Hosting with Plesk

I have just signed up for Economy Windows Hosting with Plesk, I have installed the WordPress app. Do I need to await an activation email from Godaddy before using this app. Not finding the Godaddy platform very easy, as they say 'not quite what it said on the tin'. After a wasted day on this platform I'm frustrated and no further forward, big regrets in signing up for this platform.

4 REPLIES 4
Super User IV

@JohnCF 

1) If you were able to install WordPress you should be good to go

2) While WordPress will run on Windows - as a WordPress developer / admin I do not recommend this. It runs best on linux/unix (cPanel or Managed) - just easier all the way around

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Getting Started

Many thanks for the reply. It's a no-go on the Wordpress front, I'm only running win10. I have set up WP on my NAS just recently with no problems at all. But on the Godaddy platform, I'm stumped. It's my bad choice to go with the Godaddy platform I'm afraid, just a waste of money and my time, so disappointed. I do though very much appreciate your help.

Getting Started

I really appreciate your help, but it's a no-go with Wordpress, I only have Win10. I have installed WP just recently on my NAS, without any problems at all, but on the Godaddy platform, total crap. It's my fault for signing up for Godaddy platform, it's been a waste of my time and money.

I agree that its a total waste of time and money as Godaddy is not interested in resolving customer issues .They just want you to keep buying .