cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Escapade Theme - Main Menu Font family & size?

Hi all, i hope you can help as ive looked everywhere. Im using Escapade theme, child of Primer although im having a few issues.

- Cant change the font size or family of the main menu items, tried all classes from indiv. menu items to wrapper and nothing?

- Elementor ; whenever you try to use the plugin, it doesnt recognise the page wrapper, and instead wants to run the layout 100% rather than the reduced screen size to accomodate for the sidebar menu?

Please can someone help? site add: www.longfordproperty.co.uk

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PL281
Super User III

@kwakky_ninja 

Your css below does seem to be working - I was able to manually adjust (via inspect element) on this code and it affected the menu 

.menu-item, .menu-item-type-post_type, .menu-item-object-page {font-size: 12px !important;}

In regards to Elementor  - this depends on the setup and if it is designed to work with Elementor already or not

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PL281
Super User III

@kwakky_ninja 

Your css below does seem to be working - I was able to manually adjust (via inspect element) on this code and it affected the menu 

.menu-item, .menu-item-type-post_type, .menu-item-object-page {font-size: 12px !important;}

In regards to Elementor  - this depends on the setup and if it is designed to work with Elementor already or not

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post