cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Getting cannot modify headers Error when logging into WordPress

Every time i try to log in to word press i get the following error message, any help would be appreciated 

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data03/32/3943132/html/wp-config.php:1) in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data03/32/3943132/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1223

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Error when logging in

Hey there @Novicenew,

That is a PHP error which means there's an error in your code somewhere. Essentially, the coding that causes the program to execute is messed up. You have a few options here:

• Contact GoDaddy and request their WP Premium Support service and their devs can correct the issue.
  • Contact a dev and pay them to fix the issue.
  • Do research on the internet and figure out the solution.

This one in particular looks like an issue with one of the core files, so a core file replacement might correct the issue.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community