cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

GoDaddy Pro

It seems that since I have switched to the GoDaddy Pro 5, which hosts up to 5 websites. I haven't been able to keep one website from going down every single day. They've launched this option which I think is absolutely awesome if and when it works. What is the issue? Everyday I get at least 1 or two emails saying my sites are down and when I am in the back end of WordPress it's constantly down for maintenance. Is there going to be a fix for all of this. I can't host a customers website if it keeps doing this.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: GoDaddy Pro

If you have the product that I think you have, it is still in beta. Sites going down fairly regularly is common and it has improved (less downtime) in the last couple of weeks. We all hope this problem is resolved soon so it can come out of beta status and be trusted.

Web Design Solutions Unleashed • https://web-design-solutions-unleashed.com/
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @IzumiGraphics,

As @FosterCoburn mentioned below, are you referring to our new Pro Managed WordPress product that's currently in beta? Please let us know. Thanks!

Rachel

Hello to my Fellow Pro users and to our Community Manager.
I’m brand new here.
My question: How did I become a Pro user?
I don’t recall subscribing though it shows that my plan will renew in 2022. I don’t have any forms of payment on file so Im not sure if or when Ill be charged.
Oh, Im Eric, its great to be here, thank-you!
Dr Eric Harrington
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @harrington29466,

Welcome to the GoDaddy Community! The GoDaddy Pro program is for web developers and designers to help save time and money while managing multiple websites. You can find out all of the information here. Please let us know if you have any questions. Take care!

Rachel