cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Godaddy Wordpress Plugin

Can someone tell me how to get the plugin to show the actual prices I offer on my storefront? 

5 REPLIES 5
Rockstar I Rockstar I
Rockstar I

Re: Godaddy Wordpress Plugin

Hi @Kidco-Kid,

Here is the link:  https://wordpress.org/plugins/reseller-store/

PLEASE keep in mind that this is a work in progress.  At this point in development it is a good product with a TON of potential.  However, there are still bugs to work out and features to add.  

One perspective that I am taking on it right now is not necessarily making everything on my reseller site "wp perfect", but taking what IS working and making the most of that.  Expect changes, be flexible, and have patience.  Once all of this is worked out, I think the reseller program can be a real money-maker.  

Hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites
Rockstar I Rockstar I
Rockstar I
Solution

Hi @Kidco-Kid,

Quick addon -- the prices that are presented in the storefront come from the settings in your reseller panel.  Click on the product category, then a listing of those products/pricing becomes available for edit.  Essentially, as it stands now all of the pricing is done through the reseller panel.  

Personally,  I would love a pricing spreadsheet so I could just run my reseller store through a WooCommerce setup.  Even if it was some sort of "vendor" setup, at least that would integrate pricing at the actual store level. But, that's just me!!

Hope this helps,

James

Hi @JMPepper James,

The question I have is how do I list my products with more than one column?  the Activation theme that is in the customizing storefront video only allows products in one column.  Do I have to use a WooCommerce theme?

Thanks in advance,

Reggie

Highlighted
Rockstar I Rockstar I
Rockstar I

Re: Godaddy Wordpress PluginHi

Hi @rmarable,

Yes, you are best served by using a theme that is Woo-compatible.  These themes have sections/pages written with specific shortcodes and parameters already configured for e-commerce.  Using a theme like Storefront or Beaver Builder (with templates) is better in most cases than trying to convert a theme to ecommerce specifications.

Hope this helps,

James

I have found that using a theme that is Elementor compatible, such as many Astra themes works really good, you can customize the CSS code through Elementor if you have the pro version, but in the customizer for the Astra themes you can add custom CSS without having to have any pro versions.

GW Brown
Owner / Head Tech / Lead Designer
WhiteDrgnIT and WhiteDrgn Web Services