cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Having issue with CoBlocks plugin on wordpress

Hi, there is an issue with the wordpress visual editor when i use Coblocks plugin, the blocks are overlapping on the visual editor and i am unable to edit them properly.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @cyrusboon and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize for the delayed response. Were you able to get this resolved and do you mind sharing how?

If you were not able to get this issue resolved, I was researching the issue on the CoBlocks Plugin Support Page and I found the same issue with a response from the plugin support team with a few suggestions to troubleshoot. I would try to use the troubleshooting techniques suggested. Again I apologize for he delayed response and I hope you have a great week 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @cyrusboon and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize for the delayed response. Were you able to get this resolved and do you mind sharing how?

If you were not able to get this issue resolved, I was researching the issue on the CoBlocks Plugin Support Page and I found the same issue with a response from the plugin support team with a few suggestions to troubleshoot. I would try to use the troubleshooting techniques suggested. Again I apologize for he delayed response and I hope you have a great week 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post