cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Help Needed - Multiple WordPress Line Errors

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this?

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data02/61/3835061/html/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/plugins/limit-login-attempts/limit-login-attempts.php on line 716
Warning: end() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data02/61/3835061/html/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/plugins/limit-login-attempts/limit-login-attempts.php on line 718
Warning: array_pop() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data02/61/3835061/html/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/plugins/limit-login-attempts/limit-login-attempts.php on line 720
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data02/61/3835061/html/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/plugins/limit-login-attempts/limit-login-attempts.php:716) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data02/61/3835061/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 893
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data02/61/3835061/html/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/plugins/limit-login-attempts/limit-login-attempts.php:716) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data02/61/3835061/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 894
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data02/61/3835061/html/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/plugins/limit-login-attempts/limit-login-attempts.php:716) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data02/61/3835061/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 895
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data02/61/3835061/html/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/plugins/limit-login-attempts/limit-login-attempts.php:716) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data02/61/3835061/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1179

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @bazzabingbong,

First let me say welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

By chance, were you able to work out these errors on your site? I noticed a few of them are a type of header notification that comes up a few times in WordPress forum discussions like this one I here. Perhaps a few of the suggestions here can help if you're still trying to fix this. 

If you'd like some more suggestions from other members, it may help to know the site name or even the live URL where this is coming up. Perhaps being able to see the error as it is happening will offer more insights. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hey @bazzabingbong,

First let me say welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

By chance, were you able to work out these errors on your site? I noticed a few of them are a type of header notification that comes up a few times in WordPress forum discussions like this one I here. Perhaps a few of the suggestions here can help if you're still trying to fix this. 

If you'd like some more suggestions from other members, it may help to know the site name or even the live URL where this is coming up. Perhaps being able to see the error as it is happening will offer more insights. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post