cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Help with Ascension theme by GoDaddy - New Pages & Posts HTML Only

Hi folks

I run a blog for a charity (www.watersidewarriors.co.uk). I made a change a while ago and now every new Page or Post I can only do using HTML and not Beaver Builer or anything else which is really annoying:

Capture.JPG

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Help with Ascension theme by GoDaddy - New Pages & Posts HTML Only

Hi @MarkGalvin. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! That looks like the new editor that comes with WordPress 5.0.x. To change how that looks, you can install the Classic Editor plugin that WordPress created. However, as long as you have the Beaver Builder plugins activated for your WordPress install, you should still see the option to edit using that builder. If you're not seeing that, double check to make sure the plugins are active. Hope that helps. 

Beaver Builder edit.png

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @MarkGalvin. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! That looks like the new editor that comes with WordPress 5.0.x. To change how that looks, you can install the Classic Editor plugin that WordPress created. However, as long as you have the Beaver Builder plugins activated for your WordPress install, you should still see the option to edit using that builder. If you're not seeing that, double check to make sure the plugins are active. Hope that helps. 

Beaver Builder edit.png

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks! That worked perfectly!

I have the Ascension theme installed, as per earlier post. I wanted to add some ECommerce options and found this page https://uk.godaddy.com/wordpress-themes/ascension-ecommerce-3157196248# 

Is that the same theme?