cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased "Managed WordPress" but can't access it to set up my website

I thought I was buying the usual cPanel hosting, but somehow I must have selected "Managed WordPress" hosting. I can't find any way to get to the Quick Start (saw it on a video on the page with prices). I already paid, now I want to set up my site.

7 REPLIES 7
Helper V
Helper V

Re: I purchased "Managed WordPress" but can't access it to set up my website

@kerryall,

Login into your account and click on Managed WordPress Hosting...

The Managed WordPress Hosting control panel will open up!, and you can start building...

Alternatively you can also login into your Admin dashboard;

http://www.mydomain.com/wp-admin

Where "mydomain" is your actual domain name...

Hope this helps

Regards,

Praveen Thomas

GoDaddy 24/7 Support www.x.co/247support
----->NEXIA
New

Similar problem here. Purchased managed WP yesterday, but the actual start wizard never appeared. Received the email that my WP site is all set up though, but all I see in the WP admin or dashboard is an empty page?
Helper V
Helper V

@Adina,

Getting started with WordPress is not rocket science!, Actually it is very simple...

WordPress is a Content Management System which allows you to create and mange content like text, images, audio, video, etc in an organized way...

Please follow the instructions below to get started in less than an hour;

https://codex.wordpress.org/Main_Page

If you would like to use sample content in your WP site!, Please try this and see;

https://wordpress.org/plugins/demo-data-creator

Thank you

Regards,

Praveen Thomas

----->NEXIA
New

Thanks p3root. Problem still not solved and considering moving away from godaddy alltogether at this stage. I am unable to reach there support team since Friday afternoon.I believe something went wrong during the initial set up and the WP plugin/application was just not installed properly.

I was really just after a quick and straight forward solution to setup a website for my business. I have been advised by the sales guys that Managed WP is fool proof drag and drop kind of package and would allow me to quickly setup my website. Therefore, I was under the impression that the managed wordpress means tha WP is installed and managed and I can focus on the content rather than on technical problems... 😞

Helper V
Helper V

@Adina,

Please don't move away from GoDaddy!, Where else can you get a managed solution like this...

We will work together and we will make sure that your WordPress site is up and running!, and a dashboard only to manage content...

Please check your private message inbox!, and let me know how to take it forward...

Thank you

Regards,

Praveen Thomas

----->NEXIA

Got the problem solved. I was talking to tech support on another issue and decided to delete that and sign up for cPanel that I'm used too. Thanks for the advice.

Helper V
Helper V

@kerryall,

Happy that your issue is resolved, good day...

Smiley Happy

Regards,

Praveen Thomas

----->NEXIA