cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Intermittent error note - Warning: apcu_fetch(): Function spl_autoload_call() ... /object-cache.php

Hi There,

I thought I'd post something on the forum to see if anyone had a solution and so at least there is online record of this error note as I had so much trouble trying to google the solution (search results brought up all other websites that have this error note).

We have a Managed Wordpress hosting account and intermittently get this error notice appear before our content (it appears repeated about 30-40 times).  

Warning: apcu_fetch(): Function spl_autoload_call() hasn't defined the class it was called for in /wp-content/object-cache.php on line 1905

My best guess in searching online, is something is happening on GoDaddy's end, as I don't have a caching plugin setup.  I also know phoning them may be frustrating as I can't always duplicate it.  Anyone else have this error and have a solution?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Helper VI Helper VI
Helper VI

Re: Intermittent error note - Warning: apcu_fetch(): Function spl_autoload_call() ... /object-cache.

Hi there,

Some WP have some sort of caching by default. Anyway, this warning is basically just telling you "hey, the variable you're looking for does not exist or has expired, no worries, I'll just make a new one that you can use until it expires too".

That's basically how most caching work. I'd say this is safe to ignore, if you don't want to see it, disable your php warnings. Also, you should disable all warning and error messages in production. Hackers can use those messages against your server.
~Jan Mykhail Hasselbring Web Administrator @ fullstackwebsolution.com