cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Is there a money back guarantee for trying Reseller Pro?

I want to try Godaddy Reseller program. is there money back guarantee for reseller pro

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Advocate VI Advocate VI
Advocate VI
Solution

Re: Reseller Refund Time

I think that for MOST products, there is a 30-day refund policy (if you are paying by the year). So if you buy the Reseller package and request a refund in under 30 days, you should be able to get one. However, I'd expect that for some products, you'd have to pay for the month you did use it (on a pro-rated basis). 

See https://www.godaddy.com/agreements/showdoc.aspx?pageid=19963&prog_id=PROG_ID

Re: Is there a money back guarantee for trying Reseller Pro?

Yes, there is a 30-day money back guarantee since you are paying for 1 year (minimum)

New

How do I request a refund
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

@Dokoz 

You would need to contact either phone support or live chat in order to request a refund. Good luck!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community