cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Lyrical Theme Question: Simple way to change when mobile menu appears?

On my site (http://votemcgraw.net/), as you change the horizontal scale to be smaller and smaller the nav menu will get bumped down below the logo, covering up parts of the banner image in a way I don’t like. I would like to change it so it switches to the mobile accordion type menu at a larger horizontal size before it bumps down below the logo and covers the face of the lady in the banner. Is there a fairly simple way to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Lyrical Theme Question: Simple way to change when mobile menu appears?

I think I figured it out. in the styles.css look for these tags:

@Media only screen and (min-width: 61.063em)

I did a find and replace for "61.063" and changed it everywhere in the doc to "70.063"

Using find and replace and playing with that number seems to do the trick to anyone with this problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Solution

I think I figured it out. in the styles.css look for these tags:

@Media only screen and (min-width: 61.063em)

I did a find and replace for "61.063" and changed it everywhere in the doc to "70.063"

Using find and replace and playing with that number seems to do the trick to anyone with this problem.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for coming back and sharing your solution with the community @BobbyBillUSA! Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.