cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lyrical Theme - Subscribe - does their information go to somewhere on the dashboard?

Good evening everybody,

I am using the lyrical theme for my website design and its pretty straight forward but there is only one thing I cannot figure out. In the footer it has the subscribe widget which has the person on the website enter their email address and then hit subscribe. Where the heck does their information go to? Do I have to set it up to send me an email with their email saying the subscribed? If so, how do I go about doing that? Or does it go to somewhere on the dashboard or what? 

Thank you to anyone who can offer assistance.

2 REPLIES 2

Hey @compdata,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

Were you able to get this worked out on your end yet? Sounds like you may have also been using our GoDaddy Email Marketing (GEM) plug-in which provides the email sign up form you're describing. You should be able create new and edit existing sign ups here if you're still needing help. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

did you go to dashboard and go to settings and go to General and Set your email address there. I think this is where the email will go to if you have this filled out.