cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help getting started with WordPress

Wow...

Lots of folks here, well I wanted to finally get started with my new domain and website and of course was stereo in the way of Word Press, thought things were going to be a paint by numbers kind of set up, I did the word press thing because I wanted to blog and was suggested this would be the best for me, of course once started I became lost real fast and was saying ....what did I just do here wanting to do something I was passionate about, ( positive word ) spreading good thoughts to all of us as my domain name is proactiveinamerica.com,  but came to a screaming halt real fast and now realizing it's been sitting there untouched with the exception of a few pics........

We're is a good start for me to learn how to get this up and running,  looking for suggestions   😧

4 REPLIES 4
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Re: Word press

GoDaddy has a great getting started help page here.   Once you go through everything on that page you'll have a running start!

HTH!

Judith
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

Wordpress template editing

Hi all, new to wordpress and trying to build. Im using the site builder and having trouble with editing the menu bar pages.  Ive managed to remove a couple that I dont plan on using but as far as editing each page I cant open through the dashboard > pages option and also on sitebuilder there is no option to edit each page.  Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

New

I need to remove the call now buttons from my website

Hi, i am new to wordpress, i just need help removing the call now button and the "learn more" link.

thank you

How to upload wordpress from localhost to wordpress hosting

Hello

I have just ordered a wordpress hosting on this but i don't know to upload wordpress website from localhost to wordpress hosting. So please guide me.

Thanks