cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
bprovost
Getting Started

Need to Remove Dash in Page Title

Here's what happens when I try to put a page link in an email. This doesn't happen with any of our other pages. I've looked everywhere and cannot find where to edit it.

bprovost_0-1612284680246.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@bprovost 

I was suggesting Yoast as it allows you to customize the page title - without seeing / accessing the admin of your site it's hard to give you more specific information

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PL281
Super User III

@bprovost 

Are you running something like Yoast on the site that you can customize the page title - I'm thinking that maybe a "Word Dash" that got pasted in for your page title - so you can try to remove it from the page title itself or using yoast update it

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

bprovost
Getting Started

@PL281 I don't see any plug in associated with just that one page that isn't associated with all the other pages. Also, since I do not understand plug ins anyways, it's very frustrating to understand. I've looked for Yoast. It is not in our list of installed plug ins, if that helps at all.

@bprovost 

I was suggesting Yoast as it allows you to customize the page title - without seeing / accessing the admin of your site it's hard to give you more specific information

View solution in original post