cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

New Wordpress Dashboard does not load

When I try to manage my wordpress sites, it sends me to the new dashboard that has a circle progress bar that loads to infinity. gateway.godaddy.com worked until the webmasters redirected it to the new dashboard which doesn't do anything. Support isn't helpful at all, they just say many other people are having the same problem and it was supposed to be fixed earlier today. Thanks for the major setback guys!

17 REPLIES 17

Re: New Wordpress Dashboard does not load

Check your internet connection, if the problem is continue then contact your hosting customer support center.

Same issue here... this dashboard was pushed live before it was ready. Really annoying. Can't access staging site either..... they say it will be fixed later today. 

I am having the same thing here with the circle loading endlessly. According to them when I called their developers are already on to it.  The old interface was fine, they should not have "upgraded" it if it has not been properly tested to work. I say they should roll back the changes to what it was before.

I completely agree.

Tip: if you really need to access the new dashboard, open a "new incognito window" in Chrome and log in there. It will let you log in... but will say you don't have a staging site, even if you do.

This was definitely not ready to move from Beta to general release.

What a joke - why not test first AND let your customers know - really not good enough at all - 6 sites and zero access for 24hrs so far

I have over 20 sites to work on to. The delay in resolving this is really costing me. If it ain't broken never fix it.  Thanks to the brain who masterminded this upgrade.

@goldengate415 I tried that on 2 browsers and even used another computer...no dice. Same darn circle showing up.

If there is a thing called BSOD this is LCOD. Go figure.

Sorry to hear that! I also cleared my browser cache... it reliably works for me. Perhaps this bug is account-specific. I have heard from Go Daddy and they are indeed working on this and hope to have it fixed later today.... 

Issue has been fixed on my end already. Good job Godaddy.  The migration of my thousands clients to your hosting is the best thing I ever did after all.  I am starting to like the new interface. 

The new interface times out for me because we have over 25 Managed WP sites that try to load at the same time. Need to get some resolution ASAP please!!!

Solution

Hey Folks, 

Really sorry for the earlier trouble you were encountering with the new dashboard. There was an issue our admins were working to correct when this discussion originally started. Should be fixed now, as some of you may have already noticed. 

To @opbuilders,

Have you tried reaching out to our live support so our hosting team can help look into that? What you're describing is a different issue from the alert our admins were previously working on. I'm sure our team can help get that look at quickly. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
New

too many redirects and cannot access wp admin

suddenly i noticed the wordpress sited hosted with godaddy giving me error saying too many redirects and blocking me access from wp-admin. the wordpress platform on other service providers working fine. so somebody can answer to me how to fix this. I have define URL in .wp-config and even changed .htaccess. no luck but... 😞

New

The dashboard is broken again.  I have waited for 45 minutes for it to load and then when it finally did it would take another 30 min for each page to load after clicking.  Also, the update seems to have severly modified the layout of my site and I'm powerless to fix it.

The same here....

not connecting, blank page, after the message cpanel is connecting you to wordpress. No change yesterday and today..

Solution

Turned out that the domain was still parked......for whatever reason. So solved for me for now.

This is not good enough. I am having dashboard issues and it is 2019