cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

No email notification

Hi,

I have a Woocommerce site and I'm having an issue that is I cannot receive any email of the site to my email address include woo-commerce notification and other notification. Anyone know the solution ? For example when a customer buy something, I didn't receive any email

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: No email notification

Hi @zodiac_king2530. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! 

My guess would be either you need to specify the right SMTP server to send email from or perhaps the messages are arriving in your bulk/junk mail folder. For the first, I'd recommend installing a plugin that allows you to specify an SMTP server and make sure messages are being sent through relay-hosting.secureserver.net. This server will send on port 25 and does not require a username or password. Hope that helps. If not, feel free to provide more information. Others in the community may be able to provide you with additional suggestions. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Re: No email notification

@zodiac_king2530

Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Emails and make sure for "New Order" that the ENABLE THIS EMAIL NOTIFICATION box is checked.

If it is, next check that in Settings > General that the Email Address is an email using the domain name of your website.

If it is,  try using and SMTP Plugin to see if that resolves the issue.

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith
"All people are the same; only their habits differ." ~Confucius