cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madro23
Novice

Not possible to add or update pages - WordPress

Hello 

I've just bought a domain with an hosting wiyh godaddy ant Wordpress installation. Everything is ok, the admin is fast but when i want to create a new page or update an old one, it don't works. 

It could be a problem of Godaddy Server ? It's the first time i use it. 

It could be because it's new and we need some hours or day to works fine ?

Thank you for your help
Christophe

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Not possible to add or update pages - WordPress

Hi @madro23. Welcome to GoDaddy and our Community!

I'm not sure what would be going on in your situation. You should definitely be able to make changes to your site. If you're able to access the site, then you shouldn't be having any issues making changes to it. It sounds like you might have Managed WordPress. If so, you may not be seeing updates you make due to server caching. You may want to try clearing your server cache (and browser cache) to see if that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Pro Community Founder Journeyperson Pro Community Founder Journeyperson
Pro Community Founder Journeyperson

Hi @madro23. I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time with your new site.

Once you got your new GoDaddy account, how did you install WordPress? Is your WordPress site online now? Are you able to log into it and see your pages in the WordPress dashboard?

Cheers!

Doc

Need some help with WordPress? Check out Site Doctor 911
Worry-Free WordPress Support - So You Can Focus On The Important Stuff
jgio
Novice

I have the same issue. I cannot edit current pages or add new pages. When I select either edit  or add new page links, I am taken to the correct URL but the page remains blank.