cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

PHP_Incomplete_Class has no unserializer?? many errors being caused by this

Hi, I am managing a website for a client that is having issues with the following error. 

Warning: Class __PHP_Incomplete_Class has no unserializer in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas10_data01/95/3244995/html/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 1905

At first clearing the cache would fix it but now it is doing it at weird times. When I go to https://domain.com it will show the error about 100 times and the final error code will say it can't modify header information because a header has already been sent out. Sometimes the error goes away when I refresh the page and sometimes it doesn't. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: PHP_Incomplete_Class has no unserializer?? many errors being caused by this

Hey @chicagowebguy,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

By any chance are you on a Managed WordPress Plan? If so, I'd recommend reaching out to our live support so our hosting team can help run a system cache flush. Generally, this helps resolve the issue. 

If it reoccurs after a short time, then I'd recommend reviewing your plug-ins. Particularly any that have any affect on system cache or the filename object-cache.php. You may need to disable these for a while to test if the issue re-occurs. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Highlighted

Class_PHP_Incomplete message filling site screen!

Yesterday I first encountered a horrendous site - my entire website's screen of nothing but line after line of 'Warning: class__PHP_incomplete class has no unserializer in /home/content/p3pnexwpnaso6_datao1/86/3167586/html/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 1905'.  

All this and I just spent over 15 minutes waiting for a screenshot of this mess to be uploaded - and it never did upload! Come on GoDaddy! Really? 

This first started when I logged out of my site's WP dashboard and clicked the back to site link that's under the log-in area. But then I opened an incognito window in Google Chrome and it was happening there as well. http://movetotraveling.com/ 

Today it's happened again and the only thing that seems to make it go away is if I flush the cache in the GoDaddy Flush Cache feature in the WP Dashboard. 

Please note that today I also encountered for the 2nd time in two weeks that my media images were having problems when I tried to use them elsewhere by their file URL. I noticed in my WP settings, under media, that the file path listed for where media is stored had that same file path referenced that is above, minus the cache.php part, but the same '/home/content/p3pnexwpnaso6_datao1/86/3167586/html/wp-content/' in addition to where it finally had the normal simple image upload path. I got a rep of yours on the phone to verify that it didn't need to read all that stuff and put it back to what it should be.

Please help! This is not good for my site when we've just been starting to get more visitors. And what is the deal with this file path popping up? It seems to be something specific to the managed Wordpress with GoDaddy. Let's get this fixed asap!

Thanks!