cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post work not saved while on Visual tab area - Wordpress Version 4.6.1

Godaddy managed wordpress server - Wordpress version 4.6.1, using Theme: ParkerVersion: 1.1.1, By Station Seven

When creating a post under Visual tab area, work does not save and can not add images. If I write any text, it will show under Visual tab area, but if I click on Save button, after saving, the Visual tab arean will get blank and nothing is saved. if I switch to Text tab area after doing any work or trying to Save in Visual tab area, nothing will show up in the Text tab area.

If I switch to the Text tab area (before doing any work), I can add images and work is saved after clicking on Save button. After working in the Text tab area, I can switch to the Visual tab area and see my work; but anything I add, while in the Visual tab area, will not be saved.

I've logged out of wordpress, closed all windows and turned computer off. When I turn computer back on, open a window and log into my wordpress, same issues as noted above. I've also logged in through another computer, same problem, so it's not a cookies or browser issue, since we can replicate on different operating systems (Windows 7 and Windows 😎 and different computers.

I don't know if this is a Wordpress.org issue. I've notified Wordpress.org and they are looking into it.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @abstravel, thanks for posting.

This sounds like it could be an issue with a conflict in the theme or other plugins. I would suggest that you try disabling the theme and any plugins you are using to see if the issue persists.

I'm not familiar with the theme you are using, but perhaps another member of the Community that's used it before will be able to offer some additional suggestions.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status