cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promblem with server could not prove that it is jai-news.com;

I just buy hosting and start to install wordpress but it show like this, I cannot access my website and my other friends as well.  It show like this:

This server could not prove that it is jai-news.com; its security certificate is not trusted by your computer's operating system. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
Anyone can help me ?
3 REPLIES 3
Super User IV

@limtokk 

I see you are using cloudflare - and you don't seem to have an SSL installed.

If this is using Managed WordPress from GoDaddy, I suggest pointing directly to the server and using the GoDaddy SSL included with the site.

If this is on a cPanel server - you should be able to enable an SSL certificate via CloudFlare

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Yes, the first I use on GoDaddy Server but It's show like that, I cannot
use it and then I check youtube and I change to Cloudfare server and then I
show it, OK,

But when I use Godaddy Server, It's not work, So please help me to tell
about the solutions and then I will change server.

Thanks you for your attention.

Best regards,
Tokk

@limtokk 

Tokk - I'm a little confused by your statement - I am assuming that you are saying that this wasn't working so you found a YouTube video which suggested using CloudFlare

That being said.... If things are working via CloudFlare you can leave them there. If not - I go back to my original question - What server at GoDaddy do you have this on - Managed WordPress or cPanel??

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community