cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Shipping (kg) vs lbs., (CM) vs Inches

I'm using the Flatsome theme and in my product variation settings noticed that the weight is in (kg) not pounds and the size is in (cm) not inches and think this will effect my charged shipping costs.

Am I correct in assuming this or will the shipping calculator change I used  (USPS) convert it automatically assuming I have the correct weight and measurements? 

If, not, can someone help me change the variation settings to US measurement standard of pounds and inches?  Thank you for your assistance.  

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Shipping (kg) vs lbs., (CM) vs Inches

@Everett_1960 

I am assuming you are using WooCommerce on your site - You should be able to adjust the currency / weight & measurements in the WooCommerce settings - it defaults to UK

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted

will try tonight...thank you.  great point about putting my question in the right forum so all can see.  thats not very clear here on the site ...I had like 50 forums to choose from and none had my question....glad to know your available for further assistance to, would you please email me your contact information please.... david@chesterpaintings.com is my email.  thx

...thanks worked perfect as you said!