Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Sudden inability to publicize Wordpress blogposts through twitter share button

Hello,

Someone helped me set up my Wordpress blog months back. Until today, I was able to share individual posts by clicking on the twitter share button at the bottom of each post. Suddenly, when I click the button, it just launches my twitter page without the post, summary and featured image. Worse still, when I click the button on a mobile device, it launches my twitter feed on Chrome despite having the app installed on the device. Before today, all I needed to do was click the button and the post is loaded on twitter and I just send. I have not made any changes on the dashboard before now.

I will appreciate any help to fix this.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Sudden inability to publicize Wordpress blogposts through twitter share button

Hello @Idak and thank you for reaching out to the community with your issue/concern. 

I use the Jetpack plugin to handle all of my sharing. Click here to learn more. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
New

Re: Sudden inability to publicize Wordpress blogposts through twitter share button

Thanks for the help.

I have installed the plugin and it serves the purpose.

Thank you very much.

Super User I
Super User I

@Idak, you are welcome!

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***