cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Unable to access WP Admin Login Page

im unable to acces my wordpress admin login page. 

when i login to go daddy and click the "WP Admin" button, a new window opens up but the page is blank.

Please, help.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Unable to access WP Admin Login Page

@meetdame

Sounds like you have a conflict... Did you update, upload or change anything before this happened?

Since you cannot get into your admin area we're going to have to use FTP so you can get into your site.  I used Filezilla it's free and easy.  Then you are going to need to get your FTP settings for the software.

Once you have both of the above we start a process of elimination to find out what the problem is.  A plugin (most likely) or your theme.  I have a step-by-step on my site to walk you through the process.

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith
"All people are the same; only their habits differ." ~Confucius

Other threads are indicating that this is probably a problem with recent changes to the site causing problems.  On my GoDaddy site hosting page, I just went to Local Backups > Manage and did a restore (Files & Database) dating back  one or two steps backward. Worked like a charm. Fortunately I had not made major changes the last time I worked on it! Smiley Happy

Well I had the same problem today. I did the same what you have done. Retored files & database n updated the plugins too. Thanks for the solution friend. A big headache gone now. Thanks again!!!

@koolAnim8r wrote:

Other threads are indicating that this is probably a problem with recent changes to the site causing problems.  On my GoDaddy site hosting page, I just went to Local Backups > Manage and did a restore (Files & Database) dating back  one or two steps backward. Worked like a charm. Fortunately I had not made major changes the last time I worked on it! Smiley Happy

@koolAnim8r wrote: