cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Unable to access wordpress dashboard after updating

Cannot go to the dashboard after updating plugins. Can you please help me solve this. This is what I got when I click wpadmin.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data01/08/2695108/html/wp-content/plugins/infolinks-officlial-plugin/infolinksintextads.php:364) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data01/08/2695108/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1179
3 REPLIES 3
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Unable to access wordpress dashboard after updating

Hew @EU, it sounds like you have some file configuration issues? I think the pluggable.php has been depreciated since version 3.0-ish? I think mostly it is due to trailing space in configuration files? In this particular case it looks like you have a plugin to start with troubleshooting? I'd disable all of your plugins and do the whole turning them on one-by-one thing. Looks like whatever that Infolinks plugin might be a good place to start. Hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Unable to login to WPAdmin - Help!

Help!

I have been unable to login to my site for 2 days now and continuously on hold for support!

I keep getting the following message when attempting to login to my WP Admin account:

" /> page contents
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/p3pnexwpnas12_data03/63/3819663/html/wp-content/plugins/header-footer/plugin.php:13) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas12_data03/63/3819663/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1179

Someone please help! Online chat was of no use and advised I needed to call, again!

Highlighted

Re: Unable to login to WPAdmin - Help!

I need help as well. Heading into my 3rd week of the following problem:

When I log in to  my account, go to “My Products”, and click “Manage” under “Managed Wordpress”, I get either 1) an error message that Godaddy cannot load my sites rights now; or 2) a loading screen that never loads.

Chat/Call support has been of no help - they suggested I reboot the wifi connection and clear the cache in each browser. Didn't work. I have always used Safari with my GoDaddy dashboard, but tried other browsers as well. There have been no new updates to the computer, etc. One day last week, I did access my dashboard, but then reverted to whatever the problem is. Help, please?

Carole Anne