cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unable to upload doc file via dashboard

I am using wordpress, I'm unable to upload any doc file via wp-dashboard. Its display 502 error. Please help!.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Unable to upload doc file via dashboard

Hi @hitesh789

Welcome to our forums! It's difficult to troubleshoot this issue without more details. What is the full error? Also, what specific steps are you taking to get the 502 error? 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Highlighted

Its showing this message:

502 Bad Gateway

The server returned an invalid or incomplete response

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hitesh789 - Is this happening with any other files, or is it just Doc files? Also, how large are the files? The more information you can provide, the better the chance others will be able to suggest a solution.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted

I can upload PDF & txt files ,this is only happening with the doc. please give us the solutions ASAP.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hitesh789 - Hmm. Very strange. Have you taken the common WordPress troubleshooting steps of disabling all plugins and changing your theme to see if that helps? If you can't do that on a live site, maybe you can clone the current site and use that as a test environment.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.