cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Velux Theme issues, probably a simple solution

I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of the "Make a Bold Statement" on the Velux theme. It is right on the front page and looks very unprofessional. Please let me know if anyone has had this problem or knows the solution. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Rockstar II
Rockstar II

Re: Velux Theme issues, probably a simple solution

@jfarris wrote:

I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of the "Make a Bold Statement" on the Velux theme. It is right on the front page and looks very unprofessional. Please let me know if anyone has had this problem or knows the solution. Thanks

@jfarris Can you provide me with your url so that I can further diagnose it? Seems like a simple fix but I've never used the Godaddy Velux theme.

---

Highlighted

Re: Velux Theme issues, probably a simple solution

Hello. I've used Velux when I started my blog few months ago. The theme looks elegant and is really eye-catchy. However, just like you, I was getting issues too. You can get rid of that bold statement through your widget. You can leave it blank if you want to completely get rid of it. I'm waiting for few updates on this theme, like having every posts on a thumbnail format to be shown on the front page. And, having godaddy trademark removed. Happy blogging!

@justingodfrey wrote:

@jfarris wrote:

@jfarris Can you provide me with your url so that I can further diagnose it? Seems like a simple fix but I've never used the Godaddy Velux theme.

---