cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W3 Total Cache Error

Hi,

When login to my wordpress website I have received a message like this :

W3 Total Cache Error: some files appear to be missing or out of place. Please re-install plugin or remove /home/zameelashahul/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php.
W3 Total Cache Error: some files appear to be missing or out of place. Please re-install plugin or remove /home/zameelashahul/public_html/wp-content/db.php.
W3 Total Cache Error: some files appear to be missing or out of place. Please re-install plugin or remove /home/zameelashahul/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/zameelashahul/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php:26) in /home/zameelashahul/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 823

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/zameelashahul/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php:26) in /home/zameelashahul/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 824

Kindly do the needful to solve the problem because I'am totally new to website administration.

If any video tutorial to solve this problem please provide me the link.

I am expecting your reply.or kindly go to my cpanel and do the necessary changes if possible.

and i also request you to kindly send me the login credientals to my email id for my wordpress wp-admin dashboard.

Because i did not received it before from your side or from wordpress side.

1 REPLY 1

Re: W3 Total Cache Error

Hey @zameelashahul

Please keep in mind that this is a public discussion forum, as such members here will not have direct access to your account to perform any changes or provide you with login details. If you need direct assistance with these details, you'll need to reach out to our live support via phone or chat so our teams can assist you further. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support