cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

We can't access your WordPress account.

I just purchased my second domain along with a basic managed WordPress of 12 months under Godaddy.

I can access my first domain normally with wp-admin but not with Godaddy dashboard.

I cannot access my new domain with wp-admin because it's still new, and again, Godaddy dashboard gave an error. (Domain name is lovepointer.com)

Here are some pictures for more clarification.   http://imgur.com/a/PUidH

I'd appreciate any help, thank you.

10 REPLIES 10

Re: We can't access your WordPress account.

I too have the same issue. 

Have two wordpress accounts but don't have admin details. When i try to get into wordpress control center, I get the same thing.

We can't access your wordpress account.

Me too.. having the same issue now. Is there some site-wide issue going on?

Getting the same thing for me, Godaddy told me something wrong on my end, has worked without fail for the last 3 years.

I have the same issue also - started last week.  Works just fine if I get to it from somewhere other than my local ISP (ie my mobile devise on LTE). I've had two GD tickets on it. First time - they said it was an issue with my ISP. I did another ticket yesterday - they said it was an issue that they had their developers working on.  Still not fixed this AM though. On the Network XHR in Firefix - final stops were at mcs.api.godaddy.com - that's where it was failing.

I'm having the same issue.

Still same issue. They told me it was on my end. Tried from my mobile device on AT&T and got the same error.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @pont_14@John2777@the1truemichael@JeffreyDStevens@Abhiisnothome

This is actually caused by an issue our hosting admins are looking into right now. We'll try to update here once the issue is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Glad to know I am not alone in this. I am having trouble accessing multiple WP accounts for clients and was told it was a problem on my ISP end and spent way too much time in chat with them as well to try and resolve the issue!

Thanks for the update; I will be following this thread to hopefully see when the issue is resolved.

Helper I

change the admin to login, example: wp-login.. also remove the godaddy plugin via ftp.

good luck!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@pont_14@John2777@the1truemichael@JeffreyDStevens@Abhiisnothome@talleyknits - Thanks for your patience with this issue. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but it appears this issue was fully resolved as of December 4th. Since this thread was related to something that was a specific issue, I'm going to close the thread to comments. If you find you're still having an issue, please reach out to our support team so they can take a closer look at what's happening. Thanks!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.