cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Website Timing out when editing and trying to access the site.

Hi. I am going to try customer service again.  I apparently contacted the wrong people last name and needed to contact someone in hosting. Not even sure I know which to click in the drop down. Anyway, when i try to edit it by logging in and going to the page that says hosting and lists my domanin, I click manage and it times out.  I get an error saying that the webpage is unavailable.  Now if I go to my website itself, I have the option of clicking on dashboard menu and viewing the editor thru there. but if i say try to delete a post, page, etc. It times and wont let me do it.  I am using wordpress. 

Sorry if I'm not being clearer about what pages Im on. but gert this: the message board is not allowing me to post pictures. smh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @renrawfilms,

I just replied to your same comment on Managed WordPress Error: Connection Reset/Timeout. The issue is actually related. To avoid any confusion, I'd recommend further discussion on the matter be continued there. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Advocate VII

Hi @renrawfilms,

Here is a link I posted on this topic:

https://www.godaddy.com/community/Managing-WordPress/My-wordpress-websites-are-down-from-last-6-days...

You might try calling tech support and asking them to move  your plan to a different server.  Not all managed wp plans are having problems, so you might be able to change server assignment.

Hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites

are you talking about people not being able to access the site completely? because people can still access it. I just can't edit  it. 

Hey @renrawfilms,

I just replied to your same comment on Managed WordPress Error: Connection Reset/Timeout. The issue is actually related. To avoid any confusion, I'd recommend further discussion on the matter be continued there. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

here are the images that I couldn't load 

timout2.JPG

timeout.JPG