cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Website not loading in 'Opera Minic browser

I am facing some difficulties whereby my Website is not loading in some browser's like OPERA MINI, but it loads perfectly in Chrome, Uc Browser & some. My website link is https://at9aija.com.ng
Thank you.
1 REPLY 1
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Website not loading in 'Opera Minic browser

Hello , I hope you are well. 

Check that "Turbo" isn't switched on, if it is try switching it off. Assuming that other browsers work OK, it's possible that your Opera profile has got corrupted in some way.

Look in "About Opera" on the menu for your profile location, close Opera and go to that folder and re-name the "Profile" folder to "Profile.old".
Re-start Opera, which will create a new clean profile. Your settings may now be wrong, and your bookmarks gone, but see if it will load pages now.
If it doesn't, there must be another issue, so close Opera, delete the new profile folder, and rename "Profile.old" back to "Profile", to restore your original settings and bookmarks.

If it does fix the problem you will have to then determine which part of the profile is causing the problem, or just keep the new profile, so let us know!

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.