cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Website slow and not displaying correctly

My website page https://accsmall.com/gmail-phone-verified-accounts is too slow and when I open in mobile, pics become too large, any suggestions guys?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Website slow and not displaying correctly

@Henry6868 

Look at this. You basically have a lot of optimization to do on your site in this case. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

@Henry6868 

Look at this. You basically have a lot of optimization to do on your site in this case. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi @Henry6868 

You have to optimize a lot of things to improve your website speed. I just checked your website in Gtmetrix & it took more than 18 sec to load.

Screenshot (167).png

The following things you have to implement:

Enable Compression

Use Wp fastest cache or W3 total cache plugin to fix unable compression. You can also use autoptimize plugin. 

Serve Scale Images

It means you have to resize some of your images. Just run a speed test in Gtmetrix, where you will get the complete list of images that are required to resize.

Defer Parsing of Javascript

Use Async javascript plugin & choose to defer option in the setting.

Use CDN to Speed Up your website. You can try Cloudflare.

Add Expire Header

Install add expire header plugin to fix this.

There are some things that are required to optimize in order to improve your website speed.

You can see this blog post where 25 Wordpress speed optimization ways are explained in detail, link - https://www.digirockstar.com/how-to-optimize-wordpress-website-speed-reduce-page-load-time/.

I have also implemented some of the tips mentioned in this post & helped me to improve my website speed.

Highlighted

You have rightly identified the problem, I think I will need professional
to do this job for me