cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

When I'm editing in WordPress, I'm getting blank white pages. Why?

Hello, on my Wordpress, when I go to the FrontEnd Bakery, the text blocks and other things are empty when I click on them, and also the BackEnd editor only displays empty pages, but at least I can make the text reappear if I click the Text Tab, and then click back to the Visual Tab. This was not this way when I was new. Why is this happening now?
The text blocks still display text in the actual website when viewing it as a stranger, but when I am editing, it is just blank white, on both the front end and back end. Why is this happening?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PL281
Super User III

@Brutal_m00se 

I've seen this before and it is usually due to a plugin conflict - I suggest doing an inspect element and looking at the console you should see some errors.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PL281
Super User III

@Brutal_m00se 

I've seen this before and it is usually due to a plugin conflict - I suggest doing an inspect element and looking at the console you should see some errors.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post