cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Which is best free wordpress theme to improve loading speed of my real estate land development blog?

Hello,

I am a Cop at Hyderabad, India. And planning to move into real estate land development  business and i have designed a wordpress blog for that. But my loading speed is not impressive, so i am looking for advise for the best responsive wordpress theme for my real estate website  in view of site loading speed. There are many realtor agency classifieds themes, but still i am looking for experts advise.

Thanks & Regards
Salecha Homes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution

Re: Which is best free wordpress theme to improve loading speed of my real estate land development b

Hi SalechaHomes, 

Free themes are not always good and as you are trying to make your website speedy I will suggest you invest a little bit.

You can use Divi theme to make your website speedy. The drag and drop page builder of divi will allow you to build page/ customize website without any coding knowledge. 

Here is an example of a website created with that theme : nextprotips

sahadat
Highlighted

Re: Which is best free wordpress theme to improve loading speed of my real estate land development b

Hello sir,

Thank you very much for suggesting this power premium wordpress theme for my real estate land development site. And you designed a beautiful blog with Divi.

Thanks & Regards
Salecha Homes