cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

White Screen of Death

My website is just gone. It comes up as a plain white screen, same as my admin page. I googled it, and it seems to be a very common problem on Godaddy related to PHP updates (or lack thereof). Mine seems to be something different. I spoke with support two days back and the guy tried everything he knew. He said they'd have to get their techs on it, as it seemed to be something big, affecting more accounts than mine.

I have a lot going on right now, and am missing potential clients. This is a serious problem that I had hoped would be fixed much sooner. I am a VERY unhappy customer at this point.

4 REPLIES 4
Solution

SOLVED - Re: White Screen of Death

After posting this, I went back to my admin login page and restored to the day before the problem. My website is back now. Not sure why Support didn't do that when they fixed the overall issue. When I called before, the guy told me I'd have to just watch for the website to come back. This is not cool, still an unhappy customer here!

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SOLVED - Re: White Screen of Death

Hey @JCWilliamsPhoto,

What's NOT cool about going back........ back in time? Welcome to the "OH S**T WHERE DID IT GO?' club.

You know when people keep harping on about backups? yeah, yeah, yeah Smiley Happy

Re: SOLVED - Re: White Screen of Death

Yesterday I was on hold for over an hour due to this issue, plus I have called from Romania to the USA 3 times now with no resolve. My issue is intermittent. I think I will delete the entire site and reinstall a back and see if that clears it up. I have done all the :usual" things to resolve this. None have worked.

@rammsteinium wrote:

Hey @JCWilliamsPhoto,

What's NOT cool about going back........ back in time? Welcome to the "OH S**T WHERE DID IT GO?' club.

You know when people keep harping on about backups? yeah, yeah, yeah Smiley Happy

LayerSlider Not Working

Hi.

I've been using GoDaddy's managed WordPress hosting. I'm using LayerSlider with my theme. Everything was working fine until I checked this morning and now it just displays a white screen. Everything else on the website works, except that. 

Do you think its a WP Memory issue?