cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wordpress Admin Dashboard, Missing Icons for Newly Installed Plugins and Themes

Hello! Just like the subject says. I currently manage several different sites and never had this issue. But when I finally made the move to work on a personal site to showcase my work and business, this issue arose. The icons next to the different selections on dashboard, in the theme customizer options interface and also settings/options of specific plugins themselves, are missing.

I went back to redownload all of the themes and plugins to be sure that I had a fresh install. This problem is still not cleared. I tried the soft deactivate and delete, then reinstall, nada.

I took one last step and did everything through FTP, delete, install, log in and reactivate, nada.

Any suggestions or help would be great. Thank you.

Lastly I fgured it coul

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Wordpress Admin Dashboard, Missing Icons for Newly Installed Plugins and Themes

Hi, @gsterry. Welcome to GoDaddy Community!

I'm not sure what would cause that Man Sad It may be helpful to others in the community if you could provide some screenshots of what you're seeing. Hope you're able to figure this out!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.