cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Wordpress Blog Subscription Discrepancy

Hello!

One of my clients asked me to change a website domain from shesohappy.com to unlearnedhappiness.com. I did so and completely re-created the website. Now though when someone goes to subscribe to the new blog through "unlearned happiness", the blog subscription email message people receive is "Please confirm your subscription for She's So Happy!" (but with the correct URL)

Did I overlook a setting someplace? I've studied the Wordpress settings best I could. Is it a domain issue, or a Godaddy marketing setting I forgot?

Thanks for any help and happy holidays to all!

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Wordpress Blog Subscription Discrepancy

First, welcome to GoDaddy Community, @seaotter37!

As for your issue, I would guess this is something you'll need to change in the subscription service settings. If you're using GoDaddy Email Marketing, I'd suggest making a new signup form. You'll probably also need to update the subscriber list so that it reflects the new site. Hope that helps.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

@JesseW wrote:

First, welcome to GoDaddy Community, @seaotter37!

As for your issue, I would guess this is something you'll need to change in the subscription service settings. If you're using GoDaddy Email Marketing, I'd suggest making a new signup form. You'll probably also need to update the subscriber list so that it reflects the new site. Hope that helps.

Alright, um...is there any way you can dumb that down for a me a bit, and explain instructions on what to do? 😃

Thanks!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@seaotter37 - These articles and the links they contain should give you some help. If you run into specific challenges in updating your setup, feel free to follow up with questions. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.