cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Wordpress Website - Mobile Version

I've made a very simple website using the Wordpress application which I'm happy with, but the mobile and iPad version of the website is totally distorted. The page is reshuffled to make it fit onto a smaller screen. I'd actually rather have it appear just as it is - but smaller, rather than what happens now. I've switching to 'fluid' in the layout section of Customise and I've searched for the option to fix via customizer->general->misc but I don't think that's available through the Godaddy app. Can anyone help?

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Wordpress Website - Mobile Version

@MigdalThere's a very cool plugin that can help you with that!  WPTouch is a mobile plugin for WordPress that automatically adds a simple and elegant mobile theme for mobile visitors to your WordPress website. Recommended by Google, it will instantly enable a mobile-friendly version of your website that passes the Google Mobile test, and ensure your SEO rankings do not drop due to not having a mobile-friendly website.

The free version is good enough for most sites but the paid version really gives you a whole bunch more control if that's what you want.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

New

Re: Wordpress Website - Mobile Version

this plugin can't allow google ads to show

Jalal Nasser