cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wordpress theme not loading properly

Hi,

Some of the Wordpress Theme options are not working, when I questioned the Theme Support team.. they asked to check if GD-Library and Imagick are installed on the server? 

How do I check these.. any help is much appreciated. 

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Helper IV Helper IV
Helper IV

Re: Wordpress theme not loading properly

@catchmani - whether you can access Imagick or not depends on the type of hosting plan you have. Here is an article explaining it: https://www.godaddy.com/help/how-can-i-use-imagemagick-on-my-web-site-209

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Doc

Need some help with WordPress? Check out Site Doctor 911
Worry-Free WordPress Support - So You Can Focus On The Important Stuff

Hi @SiteDoctor,

Thanks for the response, so checked that link. I have a Managed WordPress site so looks like Imagick is not available for it. WP Support team specifically mentioned about installing of GD-Library and Imagick and also about increasing memory limit allocated to the site. 

Attaching the screenshot, Theme Options are not visible all I can see is a blank white screen. It did work till yesterday.I tried different browsers and multiple systems too... any help on this please. 

Thanks!

Helper IV Helper IV
Helper IV

@catchmani - what's the name of the theme you are using? Would you mind sharing the URL of your site?

You might have to switch your account from Managed WordPress to Linux with cPanel if access to those particular php libraries is essential to using your theme.

Cheers!

Doc

Need some help with WordPress? Check out Site Doctor 911
Worry-Free WordPress Support - So You Can Focus On The Important Stuff

My theme can't load images properly