cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Written Problem Submission

I am a Go Daddy Reseller and have a question regarding submitting issues by using the form or even by e-mail.

Each time I have submitted the form, I receive notification that it was sent to the Support team but no actual confirmation is received from them.

Similarly, e-mails are not acknowledged in any way.

Up until recently, I would receive a confirmation within minutes of a submission or message.

I am very reticent about dealing with certain issues by telephone as I have found that notes of the conversation are not always taken.

Has anyone else encountered this problem and is there a way or submitting an issue in writing or do I just bite the bullet and hope & pray that my issue is addressed by phone?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Written Problem Submission

Hello @antiguanice, when you submit via the form, you should be receiving an incident ID number to the email address on file for your account.  If you have are not receiving the incident ID, you will want to call into our support teams to have them check the email address on file for your account, and to see why those inquiries are not being received.  Thank you.

MPC

Re: Written Problem Submission

Hello MPC,

Thanks for your quick response.

I called Support as suggested and explained the situation.

I received 3 Incident ID updates within 5 minutes of the phone call even though I hadn't received the original notification so I'm guessing that they were in the system somewhere.