Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
elihas99
New

can't access my admin page

UGH... this is so frustrating

I installed Wordpress on my domain and it's not responding neither can i see the Wordpress on it. Right after the WP installation, i got this as well " your account setup cant finish without your help - we cant automatically update your domain's DNS."

Sometimes i get through and later get these feedbacks:

1.page isn’t working

2. Your website didn’t send any data.

I tried updating my A records with the DNS provided but i am still getting the same result.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
JesseW
Community Manager

Hey @elihas99. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community. 

This sounds like it could be a DNS issue, but it's hard to say without more information. If you provide your domain name, that may help the community respond to your request. Hope you're able to get this figured out. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hey @

View solution in original post

same problem here .... cant access my WP admin page 

kofighanaestate.com

I am not able to access my domain either: georgiapss.com

I also can't get access to my wp-admin.

The site is teraved.com

After pressing wp-admin button I'm redirected  to: http://teraved.com/?GD_COMMAND=SSO_LOGIN&SSO_HASH=c68b6e24-a384-4e4e-a076-a08b7026571b&nocache=1

And it's blank.

Could you help me, please?

i get the same problem to

dokemion
New

I tried login to my site and I can't seem to get in.

The sad thing is uploading the screenshot I took. What a bummer! I have to upload it from another site just to show the screenshot.

My website is searchchiro.net it's relatively new I can't even find my own control panel to fix this error. I have to cancel my 1 year free SSL because of the same error and just settle through your Website builder because I have no choice and I can't access my first domain which is searchchiro.com and bought another and this issue is up again. Is this how things here in Godaddy?

http://imgur.com/RdUEhXs

Hi,

We recently pointed our domain to Shopify. But I would like to access the old website here in Go Daddy because there is some info there that we forgot to copy to the new Shopify site. Wp-admin is now not accessible though, any ideas on how I can access the old site?